#6: 20th June 2013


Party is tomorrow. To take my mind off not caring about Harriet, I've been working on my novel. Mainly working on the first prologue (I intend to have three), which I am writing in the fourth person. That's right, FOURTH person. Feeling challenged? There's "I". There's "You". There's "He/they". And finally..."that". That. My opening line of the first prologue is...

That walked across the room, and that sat down. That was tired. 

My next line was going to be "that was why that sat down", but I've already stumbled into difficulties there. In any case, it's only the first of such literary adventures. Prologue 2 will contain no vowels other than A and no consonants, and prologue three will be written with Wingdings. I've only got one line so far, which is I guess is inspired by Harriet...


Wanks: 2 (at one point I wrote the word 'nipple', which set off a train of logic.)