Plans for the year are to get buff, discover myself and increase my sexual experiences to double-digit or at least single-digit status. Unlike my peers, I have been planning this for a long time. Whilst they are going off to University, or wasting their gap years on trips abroad (I think Africa doesn't need any more schools now guys, there is such a thing as grade inflation), I will be making myself into an Ubermench.
My interest in becoming a Nietzschean superman began just after Harriet turned me down. Whilst I was reacting to that with basically just indifference and boredom if anything I realised that during my time at sixth form I needed to focus on a higher realm. I bought a copy of "Beyond Good and Evil" and read almost all of it in a month, it was so engrossing. And I realised that there is so much more to life than the petty pursuits of Willsdean Sixth Form, as became clear just from the bit of the blurb that I glanced over.
My knowledge of humanity's ultimately humble place in the universe made me realise how much better I am than all of my peers, some of whom have not even read Nietzsche, and who remind me a little of me when I was like they are (about three months ago when I hadn't read Nietzsche).
So now, with a gap year to await my arrival at university (whichever esteemed centre of learning accepts me), I will use this time at my mother's house to become a true Super man, disturbed from my monk-like meditations only by my mother's screeching insistence that I unload the dishwasher and by my body's need to expel itself of all the different coloured substances.
This blog will by my yardstick, my measurer, my yardstick of how far I have come, and perhaps (the spirit of Socrates whispers to me) how far I have to come yet and still??
Wanks: 3.