#10: 18th July - The board is set. The pieces are moving.

Willsdean Sixth Form have invited me to their summer Model United Nations debate, to represent the great state of Belgium. And who should lie to my Western flank but France...fronted by a certain raven-haired Goddess of treachery.

Of course the idea that Harriet could actually rise that far up the diplomatic career ladder is absurd. I don't think that C grade in Politics Unit 3 would sit well on the CV, dear. I recall how she would often get annoyed or disinterested with me when I pointed out the gaping holes in her CV. As if free career advice grew on trees! And yet I still crave her... even if the French civil service rightly would not.   

I shall rule her heart one day, just as the Merovingian kings of old ruled the Frankish tribes that settled on my lowlands. As her boyfriend, I shall combine the strength of Dagobert II with the quiet philosophical nature of Chilperic I. I will defeat Chris, armed only with my love and the Wikipedia entry for Belgium history.

Harriet's current lover of choice has been assigned Luxembourg. Trade pacts notwithstanding, I shall not stop until the sombre businessmen from Oesling to the Gutland live in the shadow of nuclear ash.

And like a wind shall I one day blow amongst them and with my spirit take away their soul’s breath.
- Nietzsche, (Friedich)

Wanks: 1 (have to be careful – the thought of a Luxembourgian bank manager having his skin burnt off through radiation shouldn't make me so horny).