My fitness regime is finally getting into gear. Did eight sit ups this morning, then two without having my feet under something. Did thirty seconds of running quite fast on the spot, two minutes buttock clenches, two minutes buttock unclenches, then wholesome breakfast of five pieces of toast, two fried eggs and only one sausage (healthy one with garlic and herbs in it).
I don't have to worry about my weight or body, of course, because I'm not a girl. I figure until I get proper buff I will channel a Tony Soprano-style larger man with sexy confidence thing, maybe think about wearing a vest. As a man I can also look forward to becoming sexier as I age and enter into my Geroge Clooney years, unlike women who wither so tragically as they approach the 24 landmark. I look at my mother's pendulous breasts and despair for the lot of women, I really do. I guess this makes me a feminist?
I don't have to worry about my weight or body, of course, because I'm not a girl. I figure until I get proper buff I will channel a Tony Soprano-style larger man with sexy confidence thing, maybe think about wearing a vest. As a man I can also look forward to becoming sexier as I age and enter into my Geroge Clooney years, unlike women who wither so tragically as they approach the 24 landmark. I look at my mother's pendulous breasts and despair for the lot of women, I really do. I guess this makes me a feminist?
Wanks: 1 (very hot today).